A once per month evening of inspiration, knowledge, and wisdom. Features an informal lecture by Naomi on the art of life and love, followed by a lively discussion, and a spiritual adventure, which takes the the form of a reading, healing, or meditation.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- An uplifting informal lecture designed to leave you feeling more clear, confident, energized, and filled with purpose!
- Lively group discussion that tackles the complicated stuff and leaves everyone's spirits raised.
- Naomi's best answers to your burning questions.
- Starting this fall, each *ART OF Y-O-U salon* will feature an added “spiritual adventure” component.
- Nutritious snacks and drinks are served.
- Are you curious, seeking, open-minded, and open-hearted? If so, join us—you’ll fit right in!
Thursday March 19th
Thursday April 24th
LOCATION: Manhattan (union square area)
(Please RSVP first, then we will send you an invoice to reserve your slot via PayPal)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org!
This group is kept small and intimate so seats fill fast. Please let me know asap if you wish to come.